Vision – Mission – Approach
An organization based on legitimate rights, equity, justice, honesty, social sensitivity where the underprivileged, marginalized, vulnerable people have the same rights, entitlements, accesses and opportunities as others.
- Enhance organizational capacity to meet the needs of CLHIVs (children living with HIV & AIDS), PLHIVs (persons living with HIV & AIDS), children and young adults with Deaf blindness. Migrants and mental health.
- Influence the development of services for these groups.
- Encourage improvements in practice and creation of new knowledge by facilitating improved communication and networking.
- Transparency and Accountability.
- Honesty and Integrity.
- Collective Cooperation.
- Humility, Equality, Peace, Justice and Respect for all communities and cultures.
- Mutual Trust.
- Committed to Excellence.